Who often has trouble finding the end of the tape? Or the charger cable is messy and difficult to tidy up? Those two problems, even though they are just minor problems, still annoying you! So, let's take a look at the 11 life hacks that are guaranteed to be very useful for overcoming the problems you often encounter everyday.
1. Trim your charger cable with the tissue rolls
Who often has problems with charger cables that are messy and pile up on each other? Well, try to use the former tissue roll and insert the cable in it. It must be neat right away!
2. Use toothpaste to clean your glass lenses
Apply toothpaste on eyeglass lenses, wipe with a soft cloth or microfiber for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water. Guaranteed to be clear, aka HD!
3. This hole in the beverage can actually has a function!
If the straw goes into a hole like this, it doesn't bother anymore, right? It turns out that the hole has a function, huh!
4. Save time, put two bowls at once into the microwave
This method is really effective, here! Just put a glass under one of the bowls and guarantee enough!
5. Cheap speakers using used tissue rolls
Listening to music is certainly more fun using speakers. Without spending money, you can get the sensation of using a speaker with a tissue roll like in the picture above.
6. For backpackers, try this one packing method!
Wow, I didn't expect it! The method above is very easy to do and doesn't take up much space. Very effective for those of you who want to summarize your luggage!
7. Do your shoes smell bad? Try putting newspaper in it
Don't have time to wash your shoes? Tuck newspaper in your shoes to get rid of any bad smells in them. Goodbye, bad smell!
8. Use a key chain to overcome self-popping zippers
The method is very easy, just by hooking the key chain on the zipper and then hanging it on the button of the pants. Guaranteed there will be no more embarrassing moments!
9. Used drink bottles to tidy up your food packaging
Cut off the top of the used drink bottle, then use it to tidy up food wrappers to keep them closed properly. Easy and practical, right?
10. Clothes often fall from the hanger? Use rubber on both ends of the hanger
You must experience this often. Ngeselin, right? Try tying the rubber on the two ends of the hanger, guaranteed your clothes will not fall.
11. Having trouble finding the end of the tape? Mark it with a paper clip
This one thing must often irritate you. Insert a paper clip at the end of your tap and your problem will be resolved!
How? Are the 11 life hacks really useful? Good luck!